Our most affordable Super 73 yet. Able to go over 20 miles per charge, at 18 mph, this bike is perfect for college campuses, cruising to the beach and riding around the neighborhood with friends.
Available in the U.S.A., Mexico and Canada. Live in Europe or Australia? Check out this page.
The Scout "Rose Ave."
Available for sale at $1,395 until 08/10 only. (value: $1,699)
The Super 73 Scout "Rose Ave." is a limited edition electric bike designed in collaboration with Jesse Wellens. With a 500 watt motor, 14.5 Ah battery, it provides over 40+ mile range, or more if you pedal. Will not be for sale after 08/10.
Available in the U.S.A., Mexico and Canada.
Hassle-free and tons of fun
• Easy for anyone to use, even without prior experience
• No license or registration required
• Skip traffic, ride on bike lanes
• Low maintenance (no complex bike or motorcycle parts)
• Charge anywhere with removable battery
• Travel with it: take it on trains, cars
• No parking problems (park on sidewalks, in homes or offices, completely free, always available)
• No restrictions: go anywhere with fat knobby tires (sand, dirt roads, concrete)