PRE-ORDER YOUR 2018 SUPER 73 TODAY
Thank you for an incredible run! The limited edition 2016 Original Super 73 model is completely sold out! Missed out? Not to worry:
We're proud to introduce the 2018 Super 73 model, available to order today, shipping starting Oct 1st, 2017. Made in the USA! See our process here.
With high quality components, a 1000 watt (peak power) hub drive motor and extended battery range, this Super 73 electric motorbike is more powerful than ever. Make sure to reserve yours today while supplies last!
• 1000 watt peak power hub drive motor (750 watt nominal)
• Our new 48V 15.4 Ah battery using premium Panasonic cells makes it our largest capacity battery yet!
• Range: 35+ miles and more depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, etc.
• Speed: 25 mph
• Hydraulic brakes
• No license or registration required
• USB phone charging outlet
• Cup holder + bottle opener
• Comes with racing slick fat tires (knobbies optional)
• Battery comes with a set of keys to lock it in place
BE THE FIRST TO GET YOUR 2018 SUPER 73!
Starting to ship October 1st, 2017. Made in Tustin, California.
> Save on shipping, come pick up your Super 73 from our factory in Tustin, California. Select "Local Pickup" at checkout.
> Lifetime warranty on the bike frame and forks (see warranty & return page)
> One year warranty for battery, computer and motor components
> Do the research and see why you're in good hands with Lithium Cycles.
> Learn about the process and see how it's made in California.
WHAT YOU GET
Super Smooth Ride and Comfort
The Super 73 was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its natural riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. Plus the ultra wide 4.25" pneumatic tires absorb all but the biggest bumps in the road.
Go Anywhere Range
The 2018 Super 73 comes with an industry leading 15.4 amp hour Panasonic powered battery, which gives you a range of 35 miles per charge depending on riding conditions. Range depends on rider weight, terrain, surface incline, weather conditions, etc.
Worry Free Recharging
You won't need to wait long between rides. The Super 73 battery recharges from empty to a full charge in 3.5 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere. So you can leave your bike parked outside, while your battery is recharging inside your office, home, or apartment.
Park and Ride Like a Bicycle
In most states, the Super 73 is considered an electric bicycle. So, you can conveniently ride and park anywhere a bicycle can. Plus, in most cases you won't need a motorcycle license or special registration.
High Torque and Exciting Performance
The Super 73 is designed for acceleration and hill climbing torque. Powered by a high performance 1000 watt peak power electric hub motor and our custom engineered motor controller, the Super 73 is an absolute blast to ride!
Pedal Assist for Extended Range and Throttle Control
In pedal assist mode you can give the motor an extra boost by pedaling, which extends your range. You can select between 5 levels of pedal assist or turn it off to get some exercise. Also on those lazy days, you can simply use the throttle lever and ride without pedaling at all.
Extra features you can't miss!
The Super 73 is not only about power, comfort and speed. It also has:
- Cup Holder (can also hold a cell phone)
- USB outlet for charging your phone or other electronics
- Bottle Opener
- Rear light on battery pack
Why buy from Lithium Cycles? Read more about our story here.
||35+ miles on a flat surface, or more with pedal assist
||275-300 lbs recommended
15.4 Amp-hours (Ah)
Recharges in 3-5 hours
48 V Input AC 100-240V
1000 watt peak power electric hub drive
750 watt nominal power
Can be pedaled without motor on
Steel, powder coated, resistant to outdoor elements
Kenda racing slick fat tires 20" x 4.25
Can be upgraded with knobby tires
Packaged weight: 90 lbs
||Includes headlight, rear brake light
||Comfortable wide seat. Height: 30" from ground
||Fits people up to 6'5
||Length 61" / Seat Width 8.75" / Seat Height 31" / Handlebar Width: 21.75" / Handlebar Height 44.24"
Standard: Flat Gray
FULL COLOR DPC-14 DISPLAY
Choose your power options, see your speed, distance and time. Choose from 5 pre-set levels of motor power or program your own.
- Full color high contrast 3.2 inch IPS matrix screen
- No need to power cycle the display in order to use the USB charging port
- On-screen clock and watt meter
- Waterproof Connector
- High strand count discharge cable with Teflon insulation for heat resistance
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- 8.7 lbs (4 Kg)
- Assembled with genuine Panasonic cells
- High Current (30A+) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes solid state 2 amp charger
We expect to be able to start delivery of orders as soon as October 1st. Order fulfillment is based on a first-come first-serve basis. The sooner an order comes in, the sooner it will ship. Note that unexpected delays may arise due to problems out of our control.
Shipping to the US & Canada locations only. Buyer is responsable for duties and all other shipping related arrangements and expenses.