The Super 73® Scout S1 is a high performance, long range-electric motorbike. With no license or registration needed, this bike has an average battery range of 35-40 miles to the charge. Ride comfortably at 20 mph and safely with our 20"x4" fat tires.
Complete with a headlight, rear brake light and a sturdy cargo rack, it's a perfect and unique commuter vehicle or weekend cruiser. Pack your gym bag, box of tools, and you're set from morning to night.
>> See features and specs here
Available for customers located in the USA, Canada.
*Orders placed as of now will be delivered starting February 2018.*
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 35-40 miles depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, etc.
• Motor: 500 watt rear hub motor
• Battery: 48V, 14.5 Ah, 696 watt hours
• Battery life: 1000 full cycles
• Charge time: 3-4 hours (110-220V charger)
• Load capacity: 275 lbs recommended
• Front headlight and rear brake light
• No license or registration required
• Standard all-terrain tires (Slick tires available for purchase separately)
• Battery comes with a set of keys to lock it in place
Get your Super 73® Scout S1 fully assembled and ready-to-ride for $75 from our warehouse in Tustin, CA. We receive your Scout S1 from our warehouse, unbox it, assemble it for you and do a full tune-up and test ride before your scheduled appointment. How? Select the "Pickup" Delivery Option in the dropdown menu on this page, and enter a California shipping address.
LOCKING AND PARKING
Use any heavy duty bike lock or scooter lock for your bike. Battery comes with a set of two keys for locking in the battery.