2016 Super 73 Original
Thanks for an incredible run! We are currently SOLD OUT of the 2016 Super 73, you may now order the 2018 Super 73 model.
A powerful electric bike full of features, by Lithium Cycles. Go anywhere with 1000 watts of peak power, Californian design - and even a cup holder.
- Speed up to 27 mph
- Range: 20-25 miles depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, etc.
- No license or registration required
- USB phone charging outlet
- Cup holder + bottle opener
- Comes with slick tires
- Lights optional (to be purchased separately)
- Charge the battery for 4-5 hours in a regular wall outlet
- Battery comes with two sets of keys to lock it in place
> Save on shipping, come pick up your Super 73 from our factory in Tustin, California. Select "Local Pickup" at checkout.
> Lifetime warranty on the bike frame and forks (see warranty & return page)
> One year warranty for battery, computer and motor components
> Do the research and see why you're in good hands with Lithium Cycles.
> Learn about the process and see how it's made in California.
Super Smooth Ride and Comfort
The Super 73 was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its natural riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. Plus the ultra wide 4.25" pneumatic tires absorb all but the biggest bumps in the road.
Go Anywhere Range
The Super 73 comes with an industry leading 11.6 amp hour Panasonic powered battery, which gives you a range of 20-30 miles per charge depending on riding conditions. Plus, you can double your range to 50 miles by ordering your bike with the optional dual battery rack.
Worry Free Recharging
You won't need to wait long between rides. The Super 73 battery recharges from empty to a full charge in 3.5 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere. So you can leave your bike parked outside, while your battery is recharging inside your office, home, or apartment.
Park and Ride Like a Bicycle
In most states, the Super 73 is considered an electric bicycle. So, you can conveniently ride and park anywhere a bicycle can. Plus, in most cases you won't need a motorcycle license or special registration.
High Torque and Exciting Performance
The Super 73 is designed for acceleration and hill climbing torque. Powered by a high performance 1000 watt electric motor and our custom engineered motor controller, the Super 73 is an absolute blast to ride!
Pedal Assist for Extended Range and Throttle Control
In pedal assist mode you can give the motor an extra boost by pedaling, which extends your range. You can select between 5 levels of pedal assist or turn it off to get some exercise. Also on those lazy days, you can simply use the throttle lever and ride without pedaling at all.
Built to Customize
We've added attachment points for a variety of accessories like derailleurs, mud guards, and cargo racks. So you'll be able to customize your bike to your heart's content. Since we build the bikes to order, you can also choose to have your bike in any color you want.
Extra features you can't miss!
The Super 73 is not only about power, comfort and speed. It also has:
- Cup Holder (can also hold a cell phone)
- USB outlet for charging your phone or other electronics
- Bottle Opener
- Rear light on battery pack
Why buy from Lithium Cycles? Read more about our story here.
|Range||20 miles on a flat surface, or more with pedal assist|
|Speed||up to 27 mph (or more going downhill)|
|Weight Load||275-300 lbs recommended|
1000 watt peak power electric mid-drive
Steel, powder coated, resistant to outdoor elements
Kenda slick fat tires 20" x 4.25
|Seat||Comfortable wide seat. Height: 30" from ground|
|Size||Fits people up to 6'5|
|Dimensions||Length 61" / Seat Width 8.75" / Seat Height 31" / Handlebar Width: 21.75" / Handlebar Height 44.24"|
Standard: Flat Gray
FULL COLOR DPC-14 DISPLAY
Choose your power options, see your speed, distance and time. Choose from 5 pre-set levels of motor power or program your own.
- Full color high contrast 3.2 inch IPS matrix screen
- No need to power cycle the display in order to use the USB charging port
- On-screen clock and watt meter
- Waterproof Connector
- High strand count discharge cable with Teflon insulation for heat resistance
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- 8.7 lbs (4 Kg)
- Assembled with genuine Panasonic cells
- High Current (30A+) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes solid state 2 amp charger